View Profile JessieYun

All 86 Audio Reviews

54 w/ Responses

Gosh, I love the vocal sounds! If the song could be added with some strings and brass, it would sound more beautiful! Inspirational. Awesome job!

Troisnyx responds:

I might revise Clouds Divide to add that, and see what happens. Cheers, glad you like it! ^_^

Good job working on the remix! I like your version, especially during 0:29-0:33. That was really nice! Keep up the great work!

calicrazedbeats responds:

Thanks Jessie. Your Composition is Great as Well. Very epic intro and ending.

I really like the melody, but I guess the sound can be bit improved. There are some little pops in the beginning part. Overall, good song. Keep up the good work!

CALIENIAN responds:

Thank you! I was trying to practice mastering!

Can you pm about how the sound can be improved?? I don't get that.

Amazing acapella! I wonder how you adjusted those low sounds, like a Tenor!
Really beautiful and majestic.

Troisnyx responds:

Very slight pitch correction, but otherwise, I pitched them. The lowest note I can hit comfortably is B2 (if middle C is C4). Thank you! <3

Really kicks me some inspiration. Awesome stuff! Reminds me of the movie Interstellar.

ChristopherReeves responds:

Hans zimmer is great! Thanks for listening and the stars. Amy favorite parts?

Hey, this is a great piece for the medley project! Love the chords, and the expressions you've put into. I'll try my best to follow your emotions on the piece! Hope I can arrange this well into orchestrated version xD

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm really glad you like it :D!
I hope it will be fun! Best of luck, and thanks for doing it! :)

Really short, but I really like the chords! Keep up the good work.

This series is amazing. It still graps the audience. Listening to it every time I ride on a bus or a subway.

chrisrosewood responds:

Thanks so much, I am glad you like it!

Chris, this is mind blowing audio drama! I'm already your huge fan of your series :D can't wait to hear it finished!

chrisrosewood responds:

Thanks! I am glad you like it!

I will be posting more eps on here, and I should have it finished soon.

Great job creating your first song!
Wow, FL Studio!

Dodoman0306 responds:

감사합니다!
2016년 작품인데, 이제 올리게 됬네요ㅋㅋㅋ

I make all kinds of stuff, but usually I compose music. Be sure to take a look at my cover photo, it will explain what will come next. It changes through time!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!