View Profile JessieYun

All 80 Audio Reviews

51 w/ Responses

Really short, but I really like the chords! Keep up the good work.

This series is amazing. It still graps the audience. Listening to it every time I ride on a bus or a subway.

chrisrosewood responds:

Thanks so much, I am glad you like it!

Chris, this is mind blowing audio drama! I'm already your huge fan of your series :D can't wait to hear it finished!

chrisrosewood responds:

Thanks! I am glad you like it!

I will be posting more eps on here, and I should have it finished soon.

Great job creating your first song!
Wow, FL Studio!

Dodoman0306 responds:

감사합니다!
2016년 작품인데, 이제 올리게 됬네요ㅋㅋㅋ

I love how you added the base vocals! It sounds mystical and also helps building up the tension. Love the electronic toppers. It builds up great atmosphere. And... Oh, there are so many things I should give thumbs up for! 5/5

It's really amazing to hear this. I have listened to your other works and it was really inspiring. Great job on the piano work, love the atmosphere. Beautiful FX, Drums and Snyth and other things. I'm your fan now!

I really love the melodies, and the bright atmosphere. It's you who made me love Dubstep for the first time, brilliant job! I see you are planning to add more improvements, looking forward to hear that.

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks a lot for your review! Glad to know that we made you love dubstep <3

Simple chords, but beautiful EDM song. I think it will be better if you add some little reverb and smooth the song as well. The progression and song quality are both great, looking forward to hear more songs.

단순한 코드이지만 정말 아름다운 EDM 곡입니다. 약간의 리버브가 있으면 더 좋을 듯 한데요. 퀄리티와 곡 흐름도 좋습니다. 더 좋은 음악 기대할게요.

Wind1823 responds:

감사합니다^^

I'm not actually banging my heads, but my music world is. Thanks for showing me another amazing world of music with your simple dance music.

PCrafterLP responds:

Thanks a lot! Maybe I was just banging my head because I heard the song too often. ^^

"I'm Trapped Help Me!"

Good work on the song. I like the synths.

LordJabeebus responds:

Thanks ^^

I make all kinds of stuff. Be sure to take a look at my cover photo, it will explain what will come next.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!