View Profile JessieYun

23 Movie Reviews

This is awesome! I really liked the style, voice acting, drawings and fluid animations! The only downside I could say that the story seemed a little rushy so I personally had some bit of hard time trying to keep it up with the environment Robuddy wanted to explain. But the rest is really great. Congratulations on your first episode, looking forward to see more!

SketchyAnt responds:

Thanks heaps and thank you for being a supporter on patreon as well, it means a lot!
I agree that the story does feel rushed at some stages, it's very hard to try fit so much into a short time frame without having to extend over multiple episodes.
It's definitely something we are working on, we're constantly editing the scripts for future episodes until they are ready to be animated and we think the quality is improving, so you that to look forward to!

My goodness, I've never seen this kind of animation in my Newgrounds years. Very nice work there. Animation, Character Design, Lighting, Story. The voice acting could be a bit better.

Btw, this somehow reminds me of "Brave" film.

ElysianAnimation responds:

thanks for the compliments Jessie! Yes, there might have been some inspiration from Brave...

I absolutely loved the storyline, and the connections between the characters. The voice acting was golden. Wonderful animatic. It will look even more splendid on animation format!

3 Game Reviews

Well, well, well. The next generation of Tic Tac Toe.

Cute and inspiring! It's like a drawing version of Sudoku. Brilliant job on this game!

Kinda like a simulation game, or a sandbox game... IDK. But definitely a good stuff to mess around with while spending some time.

80 Audio Reviews

It's beautiful. Very well done!

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you; and well done yourself for Liora's tracks -- we'll all hear them soon enough~

= This is the official review of ABFH Remix Contest. =

Badass judge here. Before I begin (like I would say to every participants here) that my opinion could be very personal to you. I’ve scored everyone as objective as possible, but my personal opinions have to be included. So please be advised.

Okay. The piano intro and the pad with vocals was decent but a good start. . . Until I was pretty surprised by that low hum starting 1:04. That was a very good addition, well done. . . Until that chips arpeggio pretty distracted the mood, I think that wasn’t the best choice for that good atmosphere. The riser at 1:37 probably wasn’t the best choice for adding in a quiet progression too. But you certainly surprised me at 1:47. Very good sound design & production there, it needs a bit more mastering, but that’s just it on that one. Structure is overall solid, nice setting of emotion there as well. It was also good that you tried to keep the original version alive during the last half. Just a minor stuff, but it would probably have been better if you could finish up the vocals at 4:58 rather than just cut it off. But still, pretty solid and nice work overall.

Good job. Best of luck on your submission.

= This is the official review of ABFH Remix Contest. =

Straight to the point, the beginning sound a bit weird. It’s very unique, I can see that you tried to modified Troisnyx’s vocals. It sounded quite unpleasant to my ears personally, but still you get high points in sound design for that, objectively. The rap part is very well done, that part is pretty top-notch. But the lyrics are not… What I’ve expected. Might not the best fit for what this contest was aiming for, like Troisnyx said. Structure was smooth, emotion was out of our track but strong.

Nice job on it. Best of luck on your submission.

DarkHorseOrchestra responds:

Yeah I wished I took more time in processing her vocals. As for the lyrics, was looking to completely change up the remix from the original

8 Art Reviews

This is splendid. I love their acting inside the drawing. This one is going into my favs!

HugoVRB responds:

Thank you Jessie!! Im glad you like it :)

So cute and inspiring! Looks like it's from Disney haha.

OMFG THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I'm so sad that this was never got frontpaged. Awesome work... Looks SOOOOO REAL!

I make all kinds of stuff. Be sure to take a look at my cover photo, it will explain what will come next.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!