View Profile JessieYun

23 Movie Reviews

This is awesome! I really liked the style, voice acting, drawings and fluid animations! The only downside I could say that the story seemed a little rushy so I personally had some bit of hard time trying to keep it up with the environment Robuddy wanted to explain. But the rest is really great. Congratulations on your first episode, looking forward to see more!

SketchyAnt responds:

Thanks heaps and thank you for being a supporter on patreon as well, it means a lot!
I agree that the story does feel rushed at some stages, it's very hard to try fit so much into a short time frame without having to extend over multiple episodes.
It's definitely something we are working on, we're constantly editing the scripts for future episodes until they are ready to be animated and we think the quality is improving, so you that to look forward to!

My goodness, I've never seen this kind of animation in my Newgrounds years. Very nice work there. Animation, Character Design, Lighting, Story. The voice acting could be a bit better.

Btw, this somehow reminds me of "Brave" film.

ElysianAnimation responds:

thanks for the compliments Jessie! Yes, there might have been some inspiration from Brave...

I absolutely loved the storyline, and the connections between the characters. The voice acting was golden. Wonderful animatic. It will look even more splendid on animation format!

3 Game Reviews

Well, well, well. The next generation of Tic Tac Toe.

Cute and inspiring! It's like a drawing version of Sudoku. Brilliant job on this game!

Kinda like a simulation game, or a sandbox game... IDK. But definitely a good stuff to mess around with while spending some time.

64 Audio Reviews

This is pretty good! I can hear distinct Cinematic FXs you used. I honestly think this could turn out to be much more dark, epic, and intense while using those sound effects, so I was bit waiting for the very big blow. But it didn't happen, unfortunately. Just my personal opinion, though. Well done using it.

Uxvellda responds:

Woah, thanks! Funny thing about this is that it used only one chord...

I only have to say, this is superb. I wish I could compose this kind of amazing score like you!

Mattashi responds:

You already do compose amazing music :)

A cute, pretty piece there! I agree with TaintedLogic that it sounds like a lullaby. It also gives me a beautiful sight of nature right in front of my eyes. Beautifully well done!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot for listening, as well as for the review :)
I've finished up the arrangement of the "credits theme", btw. I'll need to revisit the mix at some point though xD

8 Art Reviews

This is splendid. I love their acting inside the drawing. This one is going into my favs!

HugoVRB responds:

Thank you Jessie!! Im glad you like it :)

So cute and inspiring! Looks like it's from Disney haha.

OMFG THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I'm so sad that this was never got frontpaged. Awesome work... Looks SOOOOO REAL!

I make stuff and compose songs. Theme songs, usually. But I’m still trying to expand. (Preparing for college. To learn something more.)

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!