View Profile JessieYun

22 Movie Reviews

My goodness, I've never seen this kind of animation in my Newgrounds years. Very nice work there. Animation, Character Design, Lighting, Story. The voice acting could be a bit better.

Btw, this somehow reminds me of "Brave" film.

I absolutely loved the storyline, and the connections between the characters. The voice acting was golden. Wonderful animatic. It will look even more splendid on animation format!

I didn't expect to see this in here!
Good animation and introduction, I think the voice acting could be a liiiitle bit better.

FunCartoons responds:

Yep=) I also thought that I would not share the trailer here. I even wrote the post that about that =)
However, we decided that our trailer deserves to be here =)

Thanks for supporting us =)

2 Game Reviews

Cute and inspiring! It's like a drawing version of Sudoku. Brilliant job on this game!

Kinda like a simulation game, or a sandbox game... IDK. But definitely a good stuff to mess around with while spending some time.

64 Audio Reviews

A cute, pretty piece there! I agree with TaintedLogic that it sounds like a lullaby. It also gives me a beautiful sight of nature right in front of my eyes. Beautifully well done!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot for listening, as well as for the review :)
I've finished up the arrangement of the "credits theme", btw. I'll need to revisit the mix at some point though xD

You're really making me sleepy there.
Nice work, I'd recommend you to add more instruments though, perhaps some strings, or tasty percussions on top.

belthagor responds:

Yeah, I was thinking of adding a harp to this, thanks for the review!

Looks like we found another talent.

8 Art Reviews

This is splendid. I love their acting inside the drawing. This one is going into my favs!

HugoVRB responds:

Thank you Jessie!! Im glad you like it :)

So cute and inspiring! Looks like it's from Disney haha.

OMFG THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I'm so sad that this was never got frontpaged. Awesome work... Looks SOOOOO REAL!

Preparing for college. To learn something more.

Jessie Yun @JessieYun