View Profile JessieYun

26 Movie Reviews

This is amazing, I really can see all the effort and passion to complete this project. Big kudos to all the animators, your work is shining real bright through this collaboration!

Although it seems a bit like a rough sketch and 100% unfinished, this is amazing, especially since (it seems) you're starting out in animation. Very short story, but interesting characters with smooth animation! I really liked the music too. Well done!

IncendiaryStarfish responds:

yeah, hopefully I'll have better time management for the next animation, thank you very much!!

That is very good, very smooth animation. It really made me nervous if the bartender cat could make the drink in time.

5 Game Reviews

Why is this frontpaged? Can someone explain?

HOLY GOD I didn't know I'd find this game on Newgrounds! I loved this game SO MUCH when I was little, and I played in the Korean Version! It's so nostalgic, love this game.

Well, well, well. The next generation of Tic Tac Toe.

104 Audio Reviews

Your dance songs are always beyond amazing. I feel like I'm in a huge dance club! Wonderful work as always, F-777!

Epic stuff as always! Really love the choir there!

Thanks a lot for this super uplifting dance music! Really made my day a bit better today.

F-777 responds:

Thank you Jessie!!! Im going to be listening thro more of your tracks real soon!

10 Art Reviews

Trois, thank you so much for working on this, this looks great!

I agree with rejectdoodles, you should change your rating.

RaydioJD responds:

it was an accident!!

This is splendid. I love their acting inside the drawing. This one is going into my favs!

HugoVRB responds:

Thank you Jessie!! Im glad you like it :)

Self-taught epic music/film composer who studies film. EMW, PMHQ, EMVN, and even more channels promoted my music. Composer for Amadea Music Productions.
For business enquiries, please contact : jyun.composer@gmail.com

Jessie Yun @JessieYun